rootcup helps to propagate plant cuttings, it has these unique features:
- protects a cutting’s roots from light, which helps them grow quicker.
- holds the cutting’s leaves above the water to prevent rotting.
- the shape of rootcups lid captures evaporating water so cuttings need little attention.
- the slotted flexible lid easily opens to remove cuttings
- rootcup can be cleaned in a dishwasher or in boiling water to sterilize and reuse.
rootcup is molded from a flexible elastomer that's highly UV resistant, nonporous, and water proof. fungus and mold won't stick.