the original rootcup.
rootcup helps to propagate plant cuttings, it has these unique features:
- protects a cutting’s roots from light, which helps roots grow.
- holds the cutting’s leaves above the water to prevent rotting.
- the shape of the lid captures water so cuttings need little attention.
- the slotted flexible lid easily opens to remove cuttings
- rootcup can be cleaned in a dishwasher or in boiling water to sterilize and reuse.
highly UV resistant, nonporous, water proof and flexible.
fungus and mold won't stick... its dishwasher safe!
original rootcup dimensions are 44mm (~1 3/4") diameter and 42mm (~1 5/8") high